Termites can have a devastating effect on both homes and businesses. If home and business owners don’t keep a close eye out for termites, they can cause serious damage to residential or commercial property and even compromise the structural integrity of it. Call us at 478-550-3597 today!
Signs You Have a Termite Problem
There are a series of signs that will let you know it’s time to schedule termite control and inspection services through ARQ Pest Control. Here are some of the signs that’ll let you know you might have termites in your home or business:
- Termites swarming on the exterior of your home or business
- Termite wings discarded near one of the windowsills or doors in your home or business
- Mud tubes used to connect termites to food sources running along the foundation of your home or business
- Visible damage to wood in your home or business or wood that sounds hollow when you tap on it
- Peeling paint on the walls of your home or business, small holes in your walls, or discolored drywall.
The best termite control in Georgia
For more than 10 years now, ARQ Pest Control has helped home and business owners deal with termite problems. As licensed users of Termidor, ARQ Pest Control can eliminate termites from your home or business once and for all.
A small termite issue can quickly spiral out of control, making it essential to deal with the problem right away. What starts off as a small termite colony can grow larger over time and lead to extensive damage to your property. ARQ Pest Control can prevent this from happening by using products like Termidor to attack a termite problem and get rid of it for good.
Contact ARQ Pest Control at 478-550-3597 today to arrange termite control and inspection services in Central, GA, including Byron, Warner Robins, Macon, Perry, and Bonaire.